1. General rules and definitions
1.1 The investor can be any competent person over the age of 18, a citizen of any country whose legislation does not contradict the terms of the agreement.
1.2 Cash invested in "WealthCo", must be legitimate and justified origin. Private investment can be their own, borrowed or attracted from third parties. The purpose of these funds - profit from the sale of the joint areas of investment with our company and on-line service.
2. Subject of the Agreement
2.1 In accordance with the terms of this Agreement, the investor invests cash with the help of on-line service WealthCo, to make a profit in the implementation of the investment and commercial activities.
2.2 WealthCo administers the investor's assets, ensuring the implementation of projects for profit and preservation of capital raised.
3.1 The investor can open only one account in the investment company. The amount of deposits is determined by the terms of cooperation and can not be limited.
3.2 Activating your account automatically confirms consent to these terms of the Investor Agreement on Cooperation.
3.3 The Investor has the opportunity to close the owl account by contacting support and no longer use the opportunities for cooperation with WealthCo.
3.4 The possibility of using electronic banking and payment systems determines the needs and the need for investment activities.
3.5 Deposit accounts in the system is possible only by making funds in your account through the service.
3.6 Lack of access to the site because of possible technical malfunctions hosting companies serving our site does not affect the calculation of income and the implementation of applications for withdrawal of funds investor.
4. Operation of the Company
4.1 The availability and performance of the company's website WealthCo - 24 hours a day, the service desk works round the clock.
4.2 Payment processing and incoming correspondence is done on weekdays according to the schedule of the company.
4.3 Transfer of the first profit from the investments of investors takes place in accordance with the terms of the deposit plan.
4.4 Payment Processing withdrawal is carried out automatically within 5 minutes after receiving the application.
5. Rights and responsibilities
5.1 The Investor agrees:
- To carry out investment activities in the amount and manner prescribed by this Agreement and the rules of cooperation.
- Provides control of transactions from your account. In case of errors, inconsistencies suspicion of outside interference of third parties or account hacking - promptly report to the Company.
5.2 WealthCo undertakes:
- To carry out the payment of profits and remuneration to the investor in accordance with this Agreement and the terms of the investment plans, the existing company.
- Provide the necessary assistance to the Investor pursuant to this Agreement, in the exercise of investment activities.
- Provide technical and information support of on-line service WealthCo
- Maintain confidentiality of the transaction between the investor and WealthCo.
- To ensure safety and security of investment funds transferred to the investor.
- Perform all payments executed in accordance with the rules of this agreement.
- Timely inform investors of any circumstances that may hinder the fulfillment of obligations under this Agreement.
- Timely implementation of their obligations under this Agreement during all his actions.
- In the event of risks to compensate the investor the entire volume of funds invested in view of the profits.
5.3 The Investor has the right:
- To carry out investment activities in conjunction with WealthCo for profit.
- To make a profit on the investment and partner remuneration in accordance with the terms and conditions of the company.
- Close the account and a personal account of personal requirements at any time.
- Receive the necessary technical support and information when dealing with on-line service from specialists.
- Seek to address those. support to change their personal data.
- Use advertising and information products to attract partners.
- Produce promotional and information activities among partners and potential investors, without distorting the facts and truthful information about the company.
6. The procedure for amendment and termination of the Agreement
6.1 This Agreement may be terminated by mutual agreement. At the time of termination of this Agreement made full settlement of obligations, unless otherwise provided in this Agreement and applicable law.
6.2 The terms of this Agreement may be amended at the request of the company unilaterally. Any amendments replace or annul the previous conditions in force until the amendment in full or in part and can not contradict each other.
6.3 The Investor accepts all changes and additions to this Agreement, upon notice, if you continue to use the services WealthCo. In case of failure to adopt such amendments, the Investor is entitled to reject them by closing the account and personal account.
7. Duration of the Agreement
7.1 This Agreement shall enter into force from the moment of the registration process and activate the personal account.
7.2 The term of this Agreement lasts until the fulfillment of all obligations between investors and WealthCo or until withdrawing its investment funds from the company, followed by the closure of the account and the Investor personal account.
8. Force majeure
8.1 The Parties shall be liable to each other for the failure to fulfill obligations under this Agreement in the event of force majeure (extraordinary and unavoidable), emerged the will and desire of the Parties that can not be foreseen or avoided, including declared or undeclared war, civil unrest, epidemics, blockades, embargoes, fires, earthquakes, floods and other natural disasters, as well as the publication of acts of state bodies.
9. Other conditions
9.1 Acceptance of the terms of this Agreement, the investor is the activation of a personal account in WealthCo.
9.2 The investor understands and agrees that the investments have a high degree of risk. All actions performed by the investor, made its sole discretion.